Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is key to long life. Black sugar plays a big role in giving you a healthy lifestyle.
Black Sugar also called “Kurozato” in Japanese is an unrefined sugar gotten from Amami Oshima island in japan. Ths is a key ingredient in Japanese and Asian cooking and baking. It looks a lot like brown sugar, only darker in color.
The raw material “sugar cane” undergoes a process of squeezing/pressing to bring out the juice and den heated to a certain degree and allowed to cool down. It crystallizes on cooling and broken up to chunks or made into powder.
- Black Sugar lowers cholesterol levels and neutral blood fat. Cholesterol itself isn’t bad. Your body needs some cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and digestive fluids. Cholesterol also helps your organs function properly. The excess of low Density cholesterol which is the unwanted cholesterol in the body, can lead to to heart attack. Hence the need to consume it emanates.
- contains molasses, potassium, iron, calcium and other minerals necessary to our diet. Balanced Diet like we all know is key to healthy living and black sugar contains some of the diet that we lack.
- In Japan black sugar is used as the soothing medicine to relieve painful menstruation.
- Helps to overcome respiratory diseases such as Pneumonia, tuberculosis, lung cancer, and asthma.
- It helps to prevent common cold
- helps to whiten, strengthen the teeth and gum.
- It contains antidiabetic compound “sakaran” which help to overcome/suppress diabetics. Hence its good diabetics.