First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Community Manager/Social Media Intern.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Requisition ID: 1700002N
- Our ideal Community manager/ Social media intern must be able to create and maintain a strong online presence for the FirstBank brand.
- The individual should be tech-savvy with experience in the extensive use of social media accounts to promote the Bank’s offerings.
- The Community Manager/Social Media Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Working with the creative team to provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Monitoring and providing reports on feedback and online reviews
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing,
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in the use of multiple social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics will be an added advantage
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space.