AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Investment Limited ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Head, Properties.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Real Estate Agents rent, buy, or sell property for clients. They perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Initiate, coordinate and close property sales on behalf of the company
- Initiate, coordinate and close property leases /letting on behalf of the company
- Identify potential property development schemes under the joint venture model which he firm can participate in
- Identify potential strategic lands for site and service projects
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Manage properties / estates on behalf of owners / Estate Resident Associations
- Initiate, process and manage real estate investment portfolios
- Arrange for title searches, conduct title processing / surveys and carry out due diligence on properties
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The candidate should be a smart and business savvy individual with 10 years experience in estate management and related disciplines.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in estate management or related disciplines. In addition to this, the candidate must have:
- Up-to-date technical knowledge applicable to the job.
- An understanding of types of real estate investments
- An understanding of applicable laws and agency rules
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
- Ability to develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Business savvy / result oriented
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
A flair for sales and marketing