SABmiller Plc ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Brewing Engineer.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Reference Number: SAB-276
Work Level: Management
Amongst other duties, the Brewing engineer will:
- Provide Technical Expertise
- Optimise Utilities and Production Processes
- Manage Planned Maintenance System Integrity And Optimal usage
- Facilitate Problem Solving And Decision Making
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk And Environment
- Manage Human Resources
- Model the Voyager Plant Optimisation (VPO) principles and practices, and lead the change process
- Ensure effective VPO compliance, and evaluate WCM maturity and effectiveness using the Global Evaluation of Manufacturing (GEM)
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering with Diploma in Brewing (IBD) and/or additional business qualification.
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years’ Experience managing technical aspects of production within a brewery.
- Must be a Register Engineer
- Work experience that demonstrate high-level familiarity with mechanical and electrical assets
- Maintenance Planner/Controller’s experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Prior experience in senior management position, within the FMCG environment
- Knowledge of WCM MEP strategies and initiatives
- Familiarity with maintenance systems ( eg. COSWIN )
- Good understanding of Brewing and Utilities operational processes and technologies
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to Asset Care
- Ability to act with integrity